Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Continue - ce_hotz v.0.10 - 0.14

I'm surprised that I can play Contagion on my laptop :) After updating the driver of my graphic card it works smoothly on low settings. I joined the Contagion Mapper Group :D Hope to find a buddy there. At least there is some useful information for starters like me :)

Time to work on the library section. (A little later...)  Oh man! The building is a little too big :/ have to make it smaller... There aren't enough suitable props for my library section. I have to use the ZPS content that is available in the workshop. Personally, I don't like to use other people's stuff but in this case it is from the same creator, so I think it should be fine.




By the way, I created a Contagion Collection which filters the bad ones out. Follow this link if you don't want to waste your precious time on testmaps :P

No comments:

Post a Comment