Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Second Escape Route!? - ce_hotz v.1.80 - 1.85

After a lot of tweaking and optimizing I think there is enough resources for a SECOND ESCAPE ROUTE!
I try to make the second escape route as simple as possible since I'm not sure if there is enough resources for a complex one.
As I mentioned before I reached the decal limit so I have to think another way to add trash sprite and blood stuff on the streets which are huge and empty btw.
For now I will try to add as much detail I can think as suitable. I have no clue what to do with the basketball field though...
If you have a realistic idea what could happened there then write a comment here :)

I added a construction site on the empty school building site. It is a little more darker than other areas I guess because the workers don't really work at the night so there aren't that much equiqment that creates brightness:


No comments:

Post a Comment