Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Overhaul on the whole "The Walking Zeds" concept.

After thinking a while and having completed the last sketch for my map, I decided to scratch the whole based on "The Walking Dead" thing.
You won't wake up as Rick in the hospital and search for help, nono... It might work on a singleplayer game but not for multiplayer.
The objectives that I want to implement will be pretty epic but has nothing to do with TWD at all.
The story will be a totally different one but the inspiration source will be from "The Walking Dead".
You will get the most TWD vibes from the hospital I guess, because I like that scene so much :)

Well, let's see how it goes. This map will be pretty epic if everything works out as planned :)

Here is a list of buildings that I need to build for the objectives:
Hospital (WIP)
Military area (WIP)

Road tunnel
Underground section
Sheriff's Department
Random houses/buildings

No comments:

Post a Comment